Our disinfectant provides a thin layer of antimicrobial coating to maintain anti-microbial effects from between 8 hours to a few days. Hence, this is an effective and safe way to prevent superbugs and drug-resistant bacteria.
The disinfectant can be used in all types of environments, including surgical rooms and public areas with high human traffic.
Multiple range of products are available, including:
Does not rely on harsh chemicals or toxicity to achieve 99.9999% efficacy in anti-bacterial and anti-virus
Effective against hand-foot-mouth disease
Only natural occurring compounds used